Saturday 14 February 2009

YouTube Channel - Video Comments

Here are some nice comments left by a viewer of our new YouTube page.
As you can see Worksafe seems to be the same morons no matter where you
are from!

Downedworker has posted a comment on your profile:
I highly recommend this site for all injured workers, no matter where they are from. I believe that the plight of all I.W. is perfectly reflected here. The sorrow, heartache, and poverty that is forced on us is no different from one country to another. The professionalism here is honestly amazing!


Downedworker has made a comment on Not ready to make nice:
Well, there is the proof that first impressions are generally right. I got completely caught up in the first video of yours I watched, and immediately subscribed. Now, I've watched them all, and haven't changed my opinion one bit. You slam the message out there, but in such a professional and quality manner, that I bet even our WCB reps must enjoy them. Heartfelt thanks from extended brotherhood in Canada.

Downedworker has made a comment on This is how an injured worker, "really feels":
WOW!!!! Pretty dramatic. But very honest and to the point. The only thing you may have missed is the accusations that are thrown at you by the WCB case manager.I don't know how you're going to top this one, but I will be watching to find out. I am your newest subscriber. Fantastic, and very revealing job.Congrats. Keep up the incredible work!

No comments: