Saturday 14 February 2009

Kevin Rudd and The Strawman Illusion.

Kevin Rudd is planning to plunge Australia deeper into debt with $42 billion
stimulus package.

Kevin Rudd is also using the Strawman Illusion to accomplish this.

I received an email from the opposition leader Mr Turnbull dated feb 6 2009.
Mr Turnbull informed me that Mr Rudd will be borrowing $9500.00 for each man,
woman and child in Australia (The Strawman Illusion) and we are only getting
$950.00 of that? I think if the Government is borrowing money in my name
then I should get all the funds that go with it after all Mr Rudds idea is to
stimulate the economy and I could certainly stimulate alot of the ecomony
with $9500.00 extra dollars on my income!

So why is Mr Rudd borrowing so much money in our names and why is he
not giving it to us? If the Government is in surplus then why are they
borrowing at all?

Mr Turnbull has stated that "It took us ten years to repay Mr Keating's $96
billion of debt. How long will it take to repay Mr Rudd's $200 billion?"
And........the Injured Workers of Victoria miss out again!

I have added videos to our YouTube Page of the Strawman Illusion for you
to Listem to and one below for an idea of how this works. Do yourself a favor and take the time to listen to them, it makes so much sense and to see it now being used by our government, its amazing!!!!!!


Our YouTube page is at: www.youtube.com/WorkcoverVictims?gl=AU&hl=en-GB

No comments: